Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ryan Sheckler: Dew Tour Dude

Ryan Sheckler: Dew Tour Dude


Ryan Sheckler will be showcasing his moves on the 2010 Dew Tour and caught up with J-14 mag to tell them all about it.

The 20-year-old athlete shared, “It’s going to be exciting. Last year I only got to skate one of the contests, and then I blew up my foot so I was out the rest of the season. God-willing, I’m 100 percent now, and I’ll be able to make it through this season.”

Ryan continued, “I’m not worried about winning. I know my skills are there, and I feel comfortable on my skateboard, so I’m just going to go have fun and see what happens.”

Ryan will be on the Dew Tour in Boston on June 25 & 26, Portland (Oregon) from August 12-15, in Salt Lake City (Utah) from September 16-19, and Las Vegas from October 14-17.

ARE YOU GOING to see Ryan?

source:

Just Jared Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment