Thursday, June 24, 2010

WHO’S DOWN 4 B.M.P???


I went down to Ryan Sheckler’s private Training Facility in San Clemente yesterday to take some pics and do a quick interview with the Teen Heart throb.He was shooting a commercial for Bill My Parents a super rad Bill payment/debit card system that allows kids to shop online and purchase products without having to have a Credit card. The heads over at B.M.P have put together a pretty ridiculous roster of Action Sports Superstar’s including Rob Dyrdek, Travis Pastrana and the wonder kid himself Mr. Sheckler. I could go into what the system is all about but you can go here
BMP instead. Not only was Ryan part of the shoot but His longtime Friends Tony and Casey, aswell as his brother Shane were all in on the act. Ryan Is wise beyond his years and the Fact he see’s the potential in investing his name into a project like this speaks volumes to The Team over at B.M.P. Chris Zam of “STREET DREAMS” fame was hired on to do the direction of the commercial which was obviously set in the park. I spoke to Chris as well about Street Dreams 2 and working with Skateboarding Royalty.All and all i had a fun day hanging with old friends and trying to shmooze The B.M.P folks into getting me on board as well? Hopefully Im as good a pitch man as Ryan and the next B.M.P blog I do will be for my own Commercial? I’m Down 4 B.M.P!!!
shecksAlign Center
sheck park 1
shecks park 2
shecks dog
shecks casey
shecks tony
shecks group
shecks lights
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment